Collaboration / Consulting from Universities / Institutes

This forum supports discussion on topics of interest to the Environmental and Energy Special interest Groups of the System Dynamics Society. Everyone who is logged in may post to this forum.
Forum rules
This forum supports discussion on topics of interest to the Environmental and Energy Special interest Groups of the System Dynamics Society. Everyone who is logged in may post to this forum.
D. N. Gupta

Collaboration / Consulting from Universities / Institutes

Post by D. N. Gupta » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:28 am

Subject: Collaboration / Consulting support from Faculty Members / Researchers from Universities / Educational Institutes [STELLA Software System Dynamics: Model Consulting]

Hello!

It is in continuation of my interactions with isee-systems over e-mail. For further research work in the area of System dynamics application, it has been advised to consult System Dynamics Society Group, and that there will be good possibility of getting collaboration / consulting support from Universities / Educational Institutes [STELLA Software System Dynamics: Model Consulting].

I will like to add the following points regarding the above subject:

1 I am working on System approaches in my research work for the last 10 years, and System dynamics application for the last 5 years. I am keen to apply System Dynamics for other research projects.

2.1. In the light of good potential that System Dynamics offers, I am interested to apply the System Dynamics for Research Work in the following areas:

a. System Dynamics Basic Models for following System Behaviour:
i. Exponential Growth
ii. Goal Seeking
iii. S Graph
iv. Oscillation
v. Limitations of Growth / Resource Constraints

b. Renewable Energy
c. Urban Development (Quality of Life & Sustainability)
d. Innovation Model (linking of new innovations and Creation of new Enterprises, Employment, Strategies, with System Dynamics Model)

2.2. As regards, as a part of research work, I will be interested in the Application of the following functions:

- DELAY; SMOOTH; MIN, MAX; STEP; SWITCH

3. Can you please inform about: Model consulting for the above Four Applications (given in 2.1):

a. Facilities available under: Model Consulting
b. Fees for Weekly / Monthly / One year for Model Consulting (you may please offer discount as it is only for research purpose)

As a part of System Dynamics Society Group, I believe that System Dynamics offers great potential in solving various problems of social system and also in recommending Policy options for better Management.

I look forward to Collaboration / Consulting support from Faculty Members / Researchers from Universities / Educational Institutes

Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards

D.N.GUPTA [dngupta1966@gmail.com]
[PhD in System Dynamics Application for renewable Energy Sector, from IIT (Delhi), India]