Seoul solidarity

This forum is for discussion of topics related to System Dynamics. You must be logged in to post but anyone who has registered on the System Dynamics web submission system may post. Note that there may be a delay of a working day or two after registering before you can post anything.

Seoul solidarity

Postby Leonard Malczynski » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 am

Whatever the reason, many SD Society members and others will not be able to attend the ICSDS in Seoul this summer.
Of course this happens every year. It pains me that I will probably miss the ICSDS this year.

I was thinking about a 'Seoul solidarity' day here where I work. Essentially a mini (dare I say it?) conference.
Not a substitute but a weak complement.

Locally organized and executed, a day to focus, reflect, perhaps invite the public, low or no-cost, creative, etc.

A 'Think Global, Act Local' kind of thing.
If you'll be in Albuquerque July 26, 2010 let me know.

Len
Leonard Malczynski

Re: Seoul solidarity

Postby Thomas Fiddaman » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Cool idea. I may be in Seoul this year, but in general I'd love to see some webcasts or similar, to keep those who can't make it in touch with the festivities.

Tom
Thomas Fiddaman

Re: Seoul solidarity

Postby Jean-Jacques Lauble » Tue May 25, 2010 8:42 am

These last years, I cannot find anymore the name of the people on the conference photos. When I look at the Oxford conference for example, most photos have the names of the people written below them. For those who cannot attend the conference it is nice to look at the photos, but knowing who is being photographed would be a great plus. Maybe there is some way to know about the names that I did not find. Can anyone tell me where to find the names? Sometimes joining some explanations with a photo is as important as the photo itself.
Jean-Jacques Laublé
Jean-Jacques Lauble

Return to Open Discussion