Members are now able to add their System Dynamics-related events to the Society calendar
for greater engagement and visibility. Not a member? Join here.
- This event has passed.
Call for Papers | 5th Annual Workshop on System Dynamics in Transportation Modelling
February 21, 2022
The System Dynamics Society Special Interest Group in Transportation (SDS T-SIG) are pleased to announce that the 5th Annual Workshop on System Dynamics in Transportation Modelling will take place on Thursday 21st April 2022.
Abstracts are invited for presentations that demonstrate both the potential and success of system dynamics in transport related research, to provoke discussion of conceptual issues through to fully tried-and-tested models. Proposals for (online) workshop activities can also be submitted for consideration.
We plan to have a special theme on RESILIENCE and encourage submissions related to this theme.
Topics can cover any aspect of transportation, such as:
- Freight and logistics;
- Transport and urban planning policies;
- Development of new services, technologies or business models;
- Decarbonisation and sustainable mobility;
- Transport-related Health, Safety and Security.
Focus can also be on methodological issues, such as:
- Gamification and public education;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Cross-fertilisation with alternative forms of modelling;
- New and emerging forms of data;
- Other innovative approaches.
We welcome proposals from academia, business and industry from individuals at any stage of their career.