Until July 8: Upload any up-to-date conference material submissions (listed below) that you would like to share (always updateable!).
BY JULY 8, REQUIRED. Submit online.
- Make sure your abstract, title, and author information are correct and complete (always updateable!)
- The Tentative Schedule may change. Please check it periodically for any conflicts or problems.
Also by JULY 8 (optional but recommended):
- File for online schedule and live conference, in PDF format (a full paper, extended abstract, or slides for practitioner applications)
- Supporting materials (including models and documentation as appropriate)
- Presentation YouTube video ID (will allow conference attendees to see your presentation any time)
- Author link available during the conference and for the Conference Record
- Indicate whether you will participate in a Dialog Session by signing up on the conference website