As a thread sponsor, your group can reach a unique segment of our attendees by sponsoring one of the conference threads. In addition to powerful pre-event promotions and on-site exposure, this sponsorship provides opportunities for post-conference visibility. Please review our full list of conference threads to understand your options.
- one free conference registration,
- sponsor rep can introduce sessions and/or chair a thread parallel session (optional),
- logo and sponsorship included in the online and/or print conference program,
- recognition on conference web page and thread description,
- logo on door signage and/or introductory slides,
- email to Society mailing list announcing the sponsorship with logo and live link, and
- announcement of sponsorship on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In.
Please review our full list of conference threads to understand your options.
Rebecca began her career as a strategy consultant at Monitor Company, honed her skills as a systems thinking facilitator at GKA Inc, worked as VP of Affordable Housing Acquisitions for Boston Financial, and built her own Systems Thinking consultancy through which she was a key contributor to the ReThink Health Initiative, Climate Interactive’s Agritopia, and Dialogos’ work for the US Forestry Service. She has spent more than 25 years supporting corporate and philanthropic clients including Vistaprint, Elizabeth Dole Foundation, AT&T, Ford, Smithkline Beecham, Shell, Amoco, and USDA. Her expertise is using collaborative causal mapping and System Dynamics simulation models to help multi-sector collaboratives think together better. Rebecca trained in Systems Dynamics in Jay Forrester’s Pre-College Education Project and John Sterman’s class while pursuing a BS in Civil Engineering and an MBA from MIT. She has served on the Society Policy Council and been a guest lecturer at MIT, Wharton, Dartmouth, and Brown. When not working as a systems thinking evangelist, Rebecca loves to travel the world. Pre-covid travels included Mexico, Chile, Morocco, Brazil, Uganda and Iceland to spend time with school children, whale sharks, camels, street art, gorillas and waterfalls. When stuck at home, she enjoys gardening, swimming, dancing, and renovating properties.