The Society invites you to become a University Partner. The purpose of the partnership is to expand the sense of community for students who are new to the field by including them in the Society. Beginning students rarely have any knowledge about the Society and are unaware of our member benefits including reduced prices for conference registration fees and an electronic subscription to the System Dynamics Review.
University Partners get special logo placement on our degree course listing and receive $5 discounts on membership for all current students and recent graduates (those completing in the last two years). Discount codes will be sent you shortly after payment.
DescriptionOur University Partners are dedicated to building a growing stock of systems thinkers with strong skills in System Dynamics simulation modeling. Partners will reviewing the following:
- logo prominently displayed on degree courses page with a link to their program,
- $5 discounts on student memberships (bringing the per student cost to $20) for those currently in their programs or those who have graduated in the last two years, and
- 10% discount on conference registration for those currently in their programs.
- Purchase membership directly for your students and recent graduates by simply entering the number of students for this option. This will cost $20 per student. You will then receive a discount code which can be sent to your students for them to sign up for free.
- Require students to register and pay for themselves by entering the number of students for this option. This will cost the University nothing. You will then receive a discount code that can be sent to students to allow them to registered at a discounted price of $20.