The Oceania Chapter of the System Dynamics Society welcomes academics, students, practitioners and modellers in the region to further systems thinking and system dynamics applications and methodology.
The objectives of the chapter are:
- To identify, extend and unify knowledge contributing to the understanding of System Dynamics.
- To promote the development and application of the field of System Dynamics and the free interchange of
learning and research in all related fields.
- To encourage and develop educational programs in System Dynamics.
We invite you to engage with the chapter through our Annual Symposium, regular Chapter Webinars, and other activities run through the international society
Follow the Chapter on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Policy Council Members
- Chris Browne (Chapter President)
- Bill Grace (VP Education and Training)
- Emiliya Suprun (VP Technology)
- Hossein Hosseini (VP Engagement)
- Jo-An Occhipinti (VP Partnernships)
- Shayne Gary (SD Society Liason)
News and Events
Welcome Hossein Hosseini to the Oceania Chapter Policy Council
Dear colleagues,Welcome, Hossein Hosseini, a new member of the Policy Council of the Oceania Chapter of the System Dynamics Society. We are delighted to have you join the Policy Council and hope we can harness your interest and enthusiasm to help promote SD approaches...
Nominations Open for Vacancy in the Oceania Policy Council
6 December 2022 Nominations are open to fill a vacancy on the Policy Council of the Oceania Chapter of the System Dynamics Society. Members of the Oceania Chapter Policy Council serve to uphold the objectives of the Chapter: To identify, extend and unify knowledge...
Oceania Chapter: 2023 Systems Thinking & Modelling Symposium
10 February 2023, 12-5pm – University of Sydney and online We invite you to join us for the Oceania Chapter Symposium to learn about current work applying systems thinking and system dynamics modelling within industry, government, and academia. Register here:...