$25 - $140
You’re joining for 2021 only. With a grace period of 3-months. Membership will be active until the end of March 2022
Join the System Dynamics Society today! The membership period is from 12/31/2020 to 12/31/2021. Those who join in the last two months of the year will receive full membership benefits for the following year.
System Dynamics Society membership provides opportunities to network and interacts with practitioners, researchers, teachers, and those with a general interest in systems thinking and System Dynamics. Members also receive full access to the System Dynamics Review and Seminar Series, discounts to our annual research conference, online learning courses, and much more (details below).
Regular membership: $140
Membership for those in economically developing countries: $50
Membership for K-12 educators: $50
Student (or recent graduate) membership: $25
See below for more details about who qualifies for each category.
Please reach out to us if you’re in need of financial support for the membership.
If you would prefer a membership with autorenewal, please select our Society Membership Subscription.
DescriptionJoin our 1,400+ members around the globe who apply systems thinking and System Dynamics simulation around the globe. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Full access to our Seminar Series;
- Full access to past and current issues of our scientific journal, the System Dynamics Review ;
- Discounted registration fee at the annual research conference;
- Access to Mentorship programs;
- Negotiated discounts on online learning courses from Society partners;
- Preference for conference scholarship and conference volunteer positions;
- Enhanced networking with access to our exclusive searchable online Membership Directory;
- 10% discount on books sold by System Dynamics Society
- Contact with others in the field through occasional mailings, and through the electronic System Dynamics Newsletter;
- Member support from the Society office;
- And the privilege of voting in all elections, standing as an officer or as a member of the Policy Council, and nominating members for office or for service as a member of the Policy Council.
- Regular Members: The regular member price is $140.
- Supported Countries: Those living in lower and lower-middle income tier countries as classified by the World Bank who can not afford the regular member price may select the supported member option and pay a discounted membership rate of $50. We ask that you honor the spirit of this membership, which is intended to support those who cannot afford the full price, when you make your selection. The Society reserves the right to rescind this membership from anyone who is found to not live in a country in the list above. See below for a full list of qualified countries.
- Supported K-12 Teacher: Those who are retired or current teachers who can not afford the regular member price may select the supported member option and pay a discounted membership rate of $50. We ask that you honor the spirit of this membership, which is intended to support those who cannot afford the full price, when you make your selection. The Society reserves the right to rescind this membership from anyone who is found to not to qualify as a K-12 teacher.
- Student Members: Current full-time students or those who have graduated within the last two years, can select a discounted membership rate of $25. If you represent a university and would like to sponsor a number of students at a discounted rate, please consider a University Partnership which will allow you to purchase or offer discounted memberships to your students and showcase your university on our degree course page.
- Lower and Lower-Middle Income Tier Countries (as of 10/2020)For an updated list, check the World Bank list.
- Afghanistan Burundi Burkina Faso Central African Republic Congo, Dem. Rep. Eritrea Ethiopia Guinea Gambia, The Guinea-Bissau Haiti Liberia Madagascar Mali Mozambique Malawi Niger Korea, Dem. People's Rep. Rwanda Sudan Sierra Leone Somalia South Sudan Syrian Arab Republic Chad Togo Tajikistan Uganda Yemen, Rep. Angola Benin Bangladesh Bolivia Bhutan Cote d'Ivoire Cameroon Congo, Rep. Comoros Cabo Verde Djibouti Algeria Egypt, Arab Rep. Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Ghana Honduras India Kenya Kyrgyz Republic Cambodia Kiribati Lao PDR Sri Lanka Lesotho Morocco Moldova Myanmar Mongolia Mauritania Nigeria Nicaragua Nepal Pakistan Philippines Papua New Guinea West Bank and Gaza Senegal Solomon Islands El Salvador Sao Tome and Principe Eswatini Timor-Leste Tunisia Tanzania Ukraine Uzbekistan Vietnam Vanuatu Zambia Zimbabw.
Regular, Supported Country, Supported K-12 Teacher, Student