$25 - $145
Join the System Dynamics Society today!
System Dynamics Society membership provides opportunities to network and interact with practitioners, researchers, teachers, and those with a general interest in systems thinking and system dynamics. Members also receive full access to the System Dynamics Review and Seminar Series, discounts to our annual research conference, online learning courses, and much more (details below).
Regular membership: $145
Membership for those in economically developing countries: $50
Membership for K-12 educators: $50
Student (or recent graduate) membership: $25
For more details about who qualifies, please see below.
The membership period is based on the calendar year, starting and ending on December 31. This membership subscription will automatically renew with the credit card provided. If in the last 60 days of the year, the initial payment will be $0 and you will be billed for membership on 12/31. For more details about our membership, including benefits, please see the full description below.
First payment: January 1, 2023
DescriptionJoin our 1,400+ members around the globe who apply systems thinking and System Dynamics simulation around the globe. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Full access to our Seminar Series;
- Full access to past and current issues of our scientific journal, the System Dynamics Review ;
- Discounted registration fee at the annual research conference;
- Access to Mentorship programs;
- Negotiated discounts on online learning courses from Society partners;
- Preference for conference scholarship and conference volunteer positions;
- Enhanced networking with access to our exclusive searchable online Membership Directory;
- 10% discount on books sold by System Dynamics Society;
- Contact with others in the field through occasional mailings, and through the electronic System Dynamics Newsletter;
- Member support from the Society office;
- And the privilege of voting in all elections, standing as an officer or as a member of the Policy Council, and nominating members for office or for service as a member of the Policy Council.
Regular, Supported Country, Supported K-12 Teacher, Student