FREE / year
Your membership will be active for the following 12 months.
The System Dynamics Society membership provides opportunities to network and interacts with practitioners, researchers, teachers, and those with a general interest in systems thinking and system dynamics. Members also receive full access to the System Dynamics Review and Seminar Series, discounts on our annual conference, online learning courses, and much more.
Regular membership: $160
Membership for those in economically developing countries: $50
Membership for K-12 educators: $50
Student (or recent graduate) membership: $30
For more details about who qualifies, please see below.
Your 12-month membership is a subscription. Your plan will automatically renew every year with the credit card or PayPal you provided on the anniversary of the day you joined!
DescriptionJoin our 1,300+ members around the globe who apply systems thinking and System Dynamics simulation around the globe. Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Full access to our Seminar Series;
- Full access to past and current issues of our scientific journal, the System Dynamics Review ;
- Discounted registration fee at the annual conference;
- Access to Mentorship programs;
- Negotiated discounts on online learning courses from Society partners;
- Preference for conference scholarship and conference volunteer positions;
- Enhanced networking with access to our exclusive searchable online Membership Directory;
- 10% discount on books sold by System Dynamics Society;
- Contact with others in the field through occasional mailings, and through the electronic System Dynamics Newsletter;
- Member support from the Society office;
- And the privilege of voting in all elections, standing as an officer or as a member of the Policy Council, and nominating members for office or for service as a member of the Policy Council.
- Regular Members: The regular member price is $160
- Supported Members: Those living in lower and lower-middle-income tier countries as classified by the World Bank who can not afford the regular member price may select the supported member option and pay a discounted membership rate of $50. We ask that you honor the spirit of this membership, which is intended to support those who cannot afford the full price when you make your selection. The Society reserves the right to rescind this membership from anyone who is found to not live in a country in the list above. See below for a full list of qualified countries.
- Student Members: Current full-time students or those who have graduated within the last two years, can select a discounted membership rate of $30. If you represent a university and would like to sponsor a number of students at a discounted rate, please consider a University Partnership which will allow you to purchase or offer discounted memberships to your students and showcase your university on our degree course page.
|Algeria||Eswatini||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sri Lanka|
|Bangladesh||Gambia, The||Mongolia||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Bolivia||Guinea-Bissau||Myanmar||The central African Republic|
|Chad||Korea, Dem. People's Rep.||Papua New Guinea||Uzbekistan|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Lao PDR||Rwanda||Vietnam|
|Congo, Rep.||Lesotho||Sao Tome and Principe||West Bank and Gaza|
|Cote d'Ivoire||Liberia||Senegal||Yemen, Rep.|
|Egypt, Arab Rep.||Malawi||Solomon Islands||Zimbabwe|
Regular, Supported Country, Supported K-12 Teacher, Student